This is the second call for those of you that have not yet registered for the Chapter Christmas Dinner. We have 27 confirmed so far. We need to have a final count by the 23rd of November so the restaurant can order food and schedule staff for the event. There will be a $25/couple gift card exchange for those that want to participate (make it interesting). As well, Kelly Parkes will be donating a piece of jewellery that will be offered as a silent auction item, proceeds to the food bank.
Here are the details once again:
Chapter A Christmas Dinner 2022
· Date/time – Friday, December 2nd at 6:00PM.
· Location – Andreas Restaurant – 20227 56 Ave, Langley, BC
We have worked out the menu:
- Chicken, Beef or Lamb Souvlaki served with rice pilaf, roast potato & tzatziki
- Spanakopita Dinner, served with rice pilaf, roast potatoes & tzatziki
- House Lasagna
- Steak and Pasta, 6oz Sirloin Steak, with lasagna or spaghetti or baked potato
- Chicken Parmesan served with rice or spaghetti
- ½ BBQ. Chicken served with lasagna or spaghetti
- Fettuccini Alfredo topped with chicken or shrimp
- The price will be $35.00 per person – includes coffee, tea, or soft drink.
- Alcoholic drinks can be purchased separately.
The restaurant has a private room that will accommodate a maximum of 80 people. There will be an optional gift card exchange ($25/couple). Participation is not required, but it might be fun. We are working on other things that can happen. Bring some extra cash for a possible silent auction, proceeds to the local food bank.
You will need to pre-register and pre-pay for this event. Here is the link to register:
You can send a payment by e-transfer to chapteradirector, or pay in person to Dave or Giselle. We look forward to seeing many of you there!
Dave and Giselle